General Terms of Business (AGB)
- These General Terms of Business of Büchler / Eramo GbR (henceforth “seller”) regulate the details of purchases on the web site www.corvorecords.de
- The seller delivers on basis of these terms in the version valid at the time the order is placed.
§2 Order Process
- A purchase contract between seller and buyer is closed when the buyer completes the ordering steps and finishes with a mouse click on “Buy the LP”.
- The seller can cancel the purchase contract if the ordered merchandise is unavailable or if the order was based on writing errors, printing errors or calculation errors on the web site www.corvorecords.de.
§3 Prices, Shipping and Handling Charge, Delivery
- The prices quoted on the web site include value added tax if legally applicable.
- The buyer bears the shipping fees stated in the confirmation.
- Delivery dates are only binding if they were confirmed in writing by the seller.
The seller remains legally the owner of the merchandise until the buyer has paid in full (§ 449 BGB).
The merchandise is paid via Paypal, by Direct Bank Transfer or Cash on Delivery.
§6 Buyer’s Right to Cancel Order
- If the buyer is a consumer in the sense of § 13 BGB he can cancel his order within 14 days without further reason in text form, i.e. by letter, fax or email or by returning the merchandise.
- Consumer in the sense of sentence is every natural Person who purchases products from the seller for non-commercial purposes.
- The period of 14 days starts on the day the buyer receives the merchandise.
- The received benefits on both sides have to be returned. If the merchandise has already been dispatched, the buyer is obliged to return the merchandise. The buyer bears the cost for the return shipment if the value of the merchandise is below 40 € or if the value is higher than 40 € and the price has not been paid yet.
- The right to cancel an order is void if sealed or shrink wrapped merchandise has been opened.
- In case of an order cancellation the seller may claim a charge for the use if the merchandise was obviously returned in a used state.
- If the buyer is not a consumer in the sense of § 13 BGB, he has no right to cancel his order.
- A cancellation must be directed to: Corvo Records c/o Wendelin Büchler Grazer Damm 125, 12157 Berlin Germany or email@example.com
- If the delivered merchandise is defective the seller grants warranty according to legal warranty regulations.
- The seller is not liable for damages beyond the delivered merchandise.
- Warranty claims are limited by the value of the merchandise itself.
§8 Data Protection
- The buyer is advised that the seller will store and process personal data of the buyer (name, address, payment information) and the order itself as needed to fulfil the purchase order and deliver the merchandise.
- The seller guarantees protection of this data during and after the completion of the purchase contract. No data will be given or sold to third parties.
- The seller does not assume responsibility for lost or stolen account passwords and for damages inflicted by others through the abuse of illegally obtained data.